Friday, July 1, 2011

Arctic Terns

Another completed small quilt.  The clouds are angelina and I put a layer of purple organza over the top of this.  I have tried a couple of other pieces with angeling clouds.  On those I fused the clouds down, over seams, which didn't work out so well.  I am happy with this.  Todays progress has not gone so well.  My machine does not  like something in the combination of a piece I was trying to quilt today.  The machine was skipping stitches.  I rethreaded the top and the bottom and changed the needle, trying a larger size.  Can't figure it out.  I tried stitching on another piece, no skipped stitches on that but I am just not in the groove today or something.  Better quit before I destroy something.  I really don't like to take out quilting stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...