Monday, May 7, 2012

New things

This is what I have been working on.  I have been trying to find new ways to use my prints in my work.  I was lazy with the pictures.  I have a quilt hanging in my kitchen that has become my preview wall.  I pin pieces that are partially finished to this quilt for comtemplation. 


 This is a project that I am working on with Livie.  We took a picture, I rinted it om the computer, I traced it onto wonderunder and did the ironing before I turned it over to her.  She did ther cutting  After I looked at these pictures, I  pulled back the weird bit of hair and trimmed it off.
 A closeup where you can see the stitching that Liv is doing.


Another crab quilt.  Alll of these are in need of binding, but I am not sure if they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...